Internal Audit Unit
Internal Audit is an activity of providing assurance and consulting that is independent and objective, with the aim of increasing value and improving company operations, through a systematic approach, by evaluating and increasing the effectiveness of risk management, control and corporate governance processes.
The Internal Audit Unit is a work unit within an Issuer or Public Company that carries out the Internal Audit function.
In accordance with the Financial Services Authority Regulation No. 56 / POJK.04 / 2015 concerning the Establishment and Guidelines for the Preparation of the Internal Audit Charter and in order to improve the effectiveness of risk management and corporate governance and strengthen the internal control and supervision system, the Company has established an Internal Audit Unit. With the approval of the Board of Commissioners, the President Director has appointed Brother Johan Nainggolan as Head of the Internal Audit Unit.
Scope and Responsibilities of the Internal Audit Unit
The scope of work of the Internal Audit Unit includes:
- Ensuring that the internal control system is adequate, works efficiently and economically, and functions effectively in achieving the desired goals and objectives.
- Evaluating compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and company policies and procedures.
- Evaluating the reliability and integrity of financial information and operational information.
- Assess the adequacy of the means to safeguard and protect company property.
- Carry out special assignments that are relevant to the scope of work mentioned above, such as investigations and disclosures of irregularities, fraud, and waste.
- Prepare an assurance report and recommendations for improvement.
The responsibilities of the Internal Audit Unit include:
- Provide an assessment of the adequacy and effectiveness of the Company's management processes in controlling its activities and managing risk.
- Reporting important matters related to the internal control process, including reporting the possibility of making improvements to the process.
- Provide information regarding the progress and results of the implementation of the annual audit plan and the adequacy of audit resources.
- Coordinating with control institutions and other authorized officials, such as the Audit Committee and External Audit.
Wisma Budi, Lt 8 – 9
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. C-6
Jakarta, Indonesia 12940
Phone: + 62-21- 521 3383 (Hunting)
Fax : +62-21-521 3392