The application of a whistleblowing system is a concrete manifestation of the Company in implementing Good Corporate Governance. The application of the whistleblowing system is an effort to prevent violations or deviations from the implementation of Good Corporate Governance.
- How to Report a Violation
- Short message service (SMS) directly to the number of Commissioners / Directors.
- Letter addressed to Commissioners / Directors.
- Protection for whistleblowers
- Protection from perpetrator threats.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the reporter's identity.
- The handling of complaints
The Commissioners / Directors will follow up the reports received and forward them to the relevant units to carry out examinations and investigations.
- Parties Managing Complaints
The party that manages complaints is the internal audit unit.
- Results of Complaint Handling
The results of the handling of complaints by the related unit will be directly submitted to the Commissioners / Directors so that action can be taken if necessary.
Wisma Budi, Lt 8 – 9
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. C-6
Jakarta, Indonesia 12940
Phone: + 62-21- 521 3383 (Hunting)
Fax : +62-21-521 3392