CODE OF ETHICS
PT Budi Starch & Sweetener, Tbk (BUDI) and its Subsidiaries (“Group”) in practicing and running their business are done transparently and by using ethics, this is done in order to realize their commitment to transparency.
In order to ensure business ethics and transparency at all levels of transactions, all Group employees are given a Group Code of Business Ethics and they are required to understand and comply with this code of conduct. Failure to comply with this code of conduct will result in disciplinary action.
The Group Code of Business Ethics to ensure business ethics and transparency at all levels of transactions, namely:
- All employees are required to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Each director or employee must notify if there is a conflict of interest, which allows personal gain in any form that could harm the Group.
- Employees may not serve as directors in a company that is not included in the Group without prior approval from the Board of Directors.
- Employees are prohibited from soliciting, accepting, offering, giving or promising gratuities of any kind, whether in the form of cash or gifts or favors. In particular for all business transactions between any company included in the Group and Government Agencies. If necessary in order to improve relationships with customers, employees can offer reasonable gratuities to clients or prospective clients.
- No payment is made in connection with commercial transactions paid to individuals other than the parties entitled to receive such payments.
- Contributions to political parties or movements permitted by local law and practice may only be made if they have been endorsed by the Group Chair. The Board of Directors and all employees are prohibited from engaging in the sale of company shares related to public shares owned by the Group.
- Employees are prohibited from providing assistance or cooperating with other parties in order to evade taxes, tax regulations or conspire to embezzle minority interest belonging to creditors.
Unduh Di sini
Wisma Budi, Lt 8 – 9
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. C-6
Jakarta, Indonesia 12940
Phone: + 62-21- 521 3383 (Hunting)
Fax : +62-21-521 3392